Sunday, November 6, 2011

Kevin & Bri's visit, El Matador Beach

El Matador Beach has such cool rock formations that make a fun place to play.
We went there at the beginning of August when Kevin and Bri came to visit.

Ben likes to pretend like he's a surfer.

It was such a beautiful day and we had a great time even though the water was cold.

No comments:

Coming up from the dive

Coming up from the dive
Ethan has been working for several weeks on swimming. I was going to put him into lessons, but Dan offered to teach him. I didn't think it would work, but Ethan is doing awesome! He loves to dive and play underwater. He's more daring that me! It's a good thing we have a swimming pool at our apartment complex :).

Bubbly Ben

Bubbly Ben
Can we stay some more?

Bubble Beard

Bubble Beard
Our boys just love taking a bath, I thought I'd share some of the smiles!

Family Fish Tank

Family Fish Tank
July 5th, Cabrillo Aquarium had this cool fish tank you could climb under and pop up inside. Fun!

Boogie boarding Dan!

Boogie boarding Dan!
Dan decided to try out boogie boarding during the 4th of July holiday. Looks fun, but that water was pretty cold...never stops manly Danly.