Sunday, May 22, 2011

Allyson's Baby Blessing






On May 15th we had Allyson's baby blessing. Allyson looked so cute in her beautiful blessing dress (provided by Grandma Bridge-thanks!).

We were so grateful to have so many family members here. It was especially memorable because my brother Paul just got the Melchezidek Priesthood the Sunday prior and this was his first time standing in the circle with the rest of men. Thanks to all the wonderful men that were a part of the blessing, and thanks to all the beautiful women behind them :).

No comments:

Coming up from the dive

Coming up from the dive
Ethan has been working for several weeks on swimming. I was going to put him into lessons, but Dan offered to teach him. I didn't think it would work, but Ethan is doing awesome! He loves to dive and play underwater. He's more daring that me! It's a good thing we have a swimming pool at our apartment complex :).

Bubbly Ben

Bubbly Ben
Can we stay some more?

Bubble Beard

Bubble Beard
Our boys just love taking a bath, I thought I'd share some of the smiles!

Family Fish Tank

Family Fish Tank
July 5th, Cabrillo Aquarium had this cool fish tank you could climb under and pop up inside. Fun!

Boogie boarding Dan!

Boogie boarding Dan!
Dan decided to try out boogie boarding during the 4th of July holiday. Looks fun, but that water was pretty cold...never stops manly Danly.